GEMRIK USA is the PREMIER designer, manufacturer, and supplier of our modular series of DEF Shelters™ for single and multiple tote DEF storage protection.
We are a veteran, and family owned, business that manufactures in the USA, and adheres to the “Superman Philosophy” of operating our business……simply put, we conduct ourselves, and run our business, with “Truth….Justice….and The American Way.”
Hundreds of units performing flawlessly throughout the U.S. and Canada are a testament to our core values, and original vision, of providing the DEF industry with the most affordable, functional, and flexible DEF protection system on the market.
Uniquely designed, any of our DEF Shelter™ series can easily, and affordably, “expand” as your DEF demand increase. Order a DEF Shelter330E™ now for your immediate needs. Then as your DEF usage increases you can double your capacity with the DEF ShelterCK™ which expands your existing DEF Shelter330E™ to a DEF Shelter660E™ (dual tote protection unit).
Constantly evolving, GEMRIK USA is always surveying, researching, and fine tuning our products. Listening, and responding to the marketplace for opportunities to better serve the DEF industry, is an ongoing process. Taking our flagship unit, the DEF Shelter™, and enhancing some design characteristics and end user specific needs, we have expanded our line to two unique series: the DEF Shelter330E™, and the DEF Shelter330ES™. As mentioned above, both series are also available in their expanded dual tote configuration, the DEF Shelter660E™, and the DEF Shelter660ES™.
Ninety Percent of our customers made their initial purchase without actually seeing the product first, and One Hundred Percent are completely satisfied in the product, its functionality.
What others are saying:
- “Rick, shelter is here and assembled. Everything fit perfectly. Outstanding workmanship! I’ll send pictures.” Mark C.
- “Thanks for the info and I appreciate your great work on these. These are a great asset to the industry and your products are worth every penny.” Wes L.
- “Feel free to put an ad in some trade magazines using us as a testimonial with pictures of your product at our facilities.” Mark I.
- “Glen asked me to send you some photos of the DEF shelter after installation. All is working well.” Charlie C.
- “Hi Rick – checked with Loudon and things are going well with the shelter – still waiting on an update from corporate for more units.” Rob T.
- ………and the list goes on….
Send Message to listing owner